Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mall Cop

Dear Rebekah,
Right now I am watching Paul Blart: Mall Cop. I can't decide if I like this movie or not... its so stupid but so hilarious.
It was wonderful sitting in Panera just talking to you. You bring so much happiness to my life! It made my week hanging out with you and hearing about your trip. I can tell God was working in the team and in you and that you truly do have a heart for Toronto. That's so cool! And yeah... I am super proud. Everyone should wake up singing Tangled songs.
The other day I bought The Brothers Grim's fairy tales, and was reading through a few when I stumbled across Repunzel. I was so excited! The stories are quite similar; however I like Tangled more. I will have to read it to you sometime, along with others.
I like those verses!!! Thanks, I think I will go read the whole chapter now, it was encouraging.
Its funny that you put the title as, "Oh, Canada. Eh?" Because at camp we would say "AYYYYYYY" when we all agreed on something. I don't know why/how it started but I think Jack had something to do with it. I'm sure he told the story a few times.
Well... I go home in a week and a few days and I'm NOT excited about it, although I am so ready for school to start. I've been enjoying summer but I don't know... school sounds nice right how. haha! I probably won't say that 3 weeks from now. We need to have crocheting and movie parties via skype, more then last year.

LOVELOVELOVE you most.

No comments:

Post a Comment