Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dr. Pepper

Dear Rebekah,
It was good to hear from you last night, thanks for calling. I agree, texting is so stupid and I wish I could see or even talk to you everyday. However; AT&T doesn't allow that without charging you a million $$$. Oh well. In college we'll be able to talk everyday, I can't wait. Do you think about college much? I can't STOP thinking about it... I can't wait to be your room mate, to design our room and make it our cool space. I can imagine it with really fun with your bright colors, and with my vintage twist. Its going to be adorable! We can share meals, secrets and frustrations with one another, along with deodorant, shampoo and Sour Patch Kids. That's truly going to be life at its best. 
That book sounds awesome! I am going to have to read it, who's it by? Those quotes were amazing, especially this one, "You have to say yes to the words of Jesus before you even hear them." wow did I love that! So many times in my life I second guess God's plan and His will for my life, but I am learning that all I have to do is surrender and He will take care of the rest. What a comfort. He has been showing my that my identity and confidence is found in Him alone, and that He is MORE then enough to sustain me. 
Lately, I've had this insane Dr. Pepper addiction. I seriously can't get enough! I don't know why, its not like there is anything special about DP but man do I love it! Oh me and my weirdness. 
Well this week I will be... Working on Calculus (yes by choice, but I am also practicing for the ACT), reading Crime and Punishment and Mark, rocking out to Maroon 5's new CD, spending lots and lots of time with my dear friend Hannah from camp, shopping, and going home to the Ranch. Its going to be a great week! What are you seeing and visiting this week? 
Last night I prayed the Lord would give you peace about Canada, that He would wash over you with His Grace and give you patience. I pray He will watch over you but more importantly that He would use you in big ways to minister to the people of Toronto. 




Love love love you most. 


P.S. This picture reminded me of you, because after Lauren took it she said, "It looks like you're saying GUYS LETS TO GO NARNIA." When really, that smile was a result of her saying, "think of Nate." When she said that I would melt and that's how we got cute pictures or yours truly. Pathetic right?

No comments:

Post a Comment