Thursday, July 14, 2011

Walmart.

Dear Rachel,

Earlier today, I went with my mom to the store. We were just going to pick up a few things that we needed. Little did we know what adventure lay ahead. Just after putting the sour cream into our buggie (that is what they called it where I grew up), it attacked my mom. It 'flew' out and attacked my mother's leg. The sad part about the whole thing was that her leg actually looked like it was bleading slightly. I told her that she was going to need a band-aid for that. Other than that, we made it out of the store safetly.

Do you want to know what they are selling at Walmart right now?? Tangled school gear! Yes! Right along with the other princesses, Rapunzel is on lunch boxes and pencil holders. Despite my dying urge to purchase a lunch box, I left without one. I am sure that I will forever regret it, but there is still time. I hid a pencil holder with Rapunzel and other princesses faces on it behind the row of pencil bags for boys. When you were little did you ever hid something at the store  that you really wanted at the bottom of everything else with the hope that nobody would buy it before you returned? Maybe it is just me. I figured that no girl looking for something Tangled would look behind a row full of boy pencil bags. It is sitting there as I type this just waiting for me to come back and buy it. If I end up returning to buy it, I think you should go buy one too. "The pencil bag or the lunch box?" you ask. "Both," I say.

College. Yes, I can't wait. There is so much I look forward to learning and doing. I can't wait to be roommates (hopefully that is the way God is leading us). We will have to cutest room on our floor.

I am so glad that you mentioned Narnia because I have a lot I could say on that subject. I would talk about it know, but I must finish packing for Canada. Have a great day!

Love you!

Pathetic?? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment