Saturday, July 30, 2011

Oh, Canada. Eh?

Toronto. Thanks my dear friend for praying for me while I was gone on my trip. You are so amazing! It was amazing to see how God worked through me and my other team members. I wish you could have been there, but at least I got to share everything with you when I saw you the other day. It was so good to sit  down with you and just talk. We don't do it enough. That is coming from a girl that can spend hours and days with you.
A friend and I woke up two days in a row and sang "When will my life begin" from Tangled as we got ready. Proud of me?!
I know that you are missing camp a lot right now. I am currently missing Toronto, Canada more than I can even put into words. I don't know what it is. I had just became so comfortable with my work there. God has definitely given me a heart for those people. I hope you have a great day today.
Grab another sno cone or two from the Shack today. Keep stocking up. Stay cool in this ridiculously insane heat.

These verses became my theme/encouragement during the time I was on my trip:

Then the Word of the Lord came to me, saying:
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the  nations."
Then said  I: "Ah, Lord God! Truely I do not know how to speak, for I am only a boy."
But the Lord said to me:
"Do not say, 'I am only a boy'; for you shall go to all whom I send you, and you shall speak whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you," says the Lord.
Then the Lord put out His hand and touched my mouth; and the Lord said to me:
"Now I have put My words in your mouth. See, today I appoint you over nations and over kingdoms, to pluck up and to pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant."

Jeremiah 1:4-10 

Great verse, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment