Thursday, July 14, 2011

Flynn Ryder


Dear Rebekah,
Tomorrow I am going home to the RANCH!!! I cannot wait, I am so excited... Grayson is coming from home and Hannah is here so we are just going to party! Its going to be awesome! Can you tell I'm excited?
That sounds wonderful. I love Tangled.  I showed dad and Johnna that movie the other night and they both really enjoyed it. Its the sweetest most adorable movie and it made my LIFE when Joey told me he was reminded of me when he watched that movie. I will never forget that. Haha I think I would have done the same thing and hidden it... and I will go get a lunch box!!! That's so great, people at school will judge me the whole year but I'm kinda to the point where I don't care what anyone in the world thinks. Because the people who mean the world to me just don't care about stuff like that.
That reminds me of the Dr. Susse quote, "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. Thanks for being one of those who doesn't mind.
Today I went shopping with Hannah. I got purfume from Victorias Secret and a two dollar sweater from Old Navy. It basically made my life, I love how cheap stuff can be sometimes! Its super comfortable and bright yellow. After that we got home and skyped with Grayson and then went and ate at Buffalo Wild Wings. I'd call it a productive, happy day.
I'll be praying lots.

love love love you most.

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment