Monday, August 8, 2011

Bye.

Dear Rachel,

Remember when we had that Disney party just a few days back?  And remember how we watched the Food Network for the first part of the night.  Being with friends, watching food, making food, eating food, and watching Disney totally made my night.  I am so glad we got to relive some childhood memories together.  Not only were we together, but we were also with friends.
I know you miss your camp friends now.  I also know that you are missing me.  Do you want to know how I know that?  I know that you miss me right now because I miss you so much!  Well, we did not really get to say a proper good-bye.  I know it is only for a short time, but as always when you go, it seems like forever.  I don't have much more to say to you right now except that I am praying for you.  We are starting another year at school soon.  We don't have many more left.  Let's make it the best year yet.  We may not get to see each other in person often, but we will be thinking and praying for each other all the time.  We will skype often and text even more.  You are amazing and I can't tell you how much I have treasured this summer and the time spent with you!  Have a safe drive!

Love,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment