Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Long time due.

Rachel,

I have meant to write back to you since Thanksgiving, but school has taken all my time recently.  I know you had a great Thanksgiving with your cousins.  I had a great time with my family too.  It will only be a few weeks more and we will get to see each other!  I am more than excited to see you!
I am so glad you got me hooked on Pinterest!!  There are so many great things one that cite.  Even if I don't do all the things I want to do, I still feel creative just looking at all the crafts other people do. 
I have been taking tea in the mornings to school.  It makes my morning so much better.  Once that mug is in my hand, it does not leave until it is drained empty.  I wish we could sit and drink tea together more often. 
Finals are coming up soon.  I can't truthfully say that I am ready.  In fact, I am pretty nervous.  I guess you know what I will be doing until break--hardcore studying!
I love that we text each other a prayer for the day in the morning and a blessing at night.  I can't tell you how much more aware I have become of the ways God blesses me during each day.
I can't wait to make more plans for when you come to see me!

Extremely stressed but even more bless,
Rebekah

(This is one of my new favorite Christmas songs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment