Sunday, November 20, 2011

Turkey Day

Dear Rebekah,

This week marks my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving. I don't know why I love Thanksgiving so much, I think its because of the great family time and FOOD. Its like Christmas without the hustle and bustle of presents. I think my cousins from New Jersey are coming in, at least two of them, I am super stoked! I don't see them very often and its always so great when I do! You're going to STL, right? That should be really fun!
This next week my mom and I are going to make these! So so cool! If you have some extra time, stay on that blog and check out her craft ideas! Super creative! I really enjoy it, it gives me inspiration to do more crafting myself!
Right now I am watching Toy Story 3, such a cute movie but probably my least favorite of the three. Last night I watched Morning Glory and Jane Eyre, both really great! Jane Eyre was kind of on the depressing side, but it followed the book fairly well. Morning Glory was SUPER adorable, Rachel McAdams is a great actress! I would highly recommend it. What good movies have you seen recently?
I wish I had more to say, but I haven't been doing much lately because of this crazy sickness. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your concern and desire to help me out. I wish I could have a nice cup of tea with you this weekend!

lovelovelove you most!

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment