Saturday, October 22, 2011

Tea and Teachings.

I am loving the colder weather.  It is almost the time when I can take my mug of hot tea to school ever morning.  I love a good chilly morning with my hoodie and a cup of hot tea. 
School is challenging.  I just got back from the ranch yesterday afternoon.  It was an amazing retreat with school.  After our speacker would talk to us, we would get into groups and talk about what we had just heard.  God was working in amazing ways in the lives of our high school.  So many girls really opened up to each other in our class.  God worked in my life and it made me so humble.  We talked about being both humble and confident in our relationship with Christ.  I can't wait to tell you more specifically how God has moved in my life.  I want to share my notes with you.
I hope you are feeling better and not so sick.  I am praying for you always. 
I remember when I went to Dollywood when I was little.  It was fun.  I have to say that Six Flags is probably the best amusement park I have ever been to.  We should go there together some time.  Maybe when we are in college for spring break or something. :)
I hope you are having a good weekend!  My brothers and I are watching Thor this morning.  I really want to see Captain America, but some of the girls are out of town this weekend so I will have to wait longer. 
I have not skyped you in a long time.  We will have to do that soon.

Love you,
Rebekah

p.s.  Did you notice that my team is in the World Series.  I don't know how likely it is that we will win, but I will not give up.  They are in enemy territory now.  They play tonight.  I think my night has already been planned.  Maybe I will make some good food for the family to eat while we watch the game and cheer for the best.  We will see how this series plays out...

No comments:

Post a Comment