Saturday, October 29, 2011

Running

Dear Rebekah,
Its a sunny/ chilly day here in Tennessee and the trees are really starting to show their true colors. Its just beautiful. I'm sure its the same way at the Ranch, wish I could be there with you.
This morning I woke up at 9, and freezing my butt off I got out of bed and went to the gym, ran a mile (without stopping) and am now watching the Vandy/ Arkansas game. Guess who's not winning? Us. The better team. WHAT THE HECK?! Sorry... I get angry, easily.
ANYWAYS. I've kind of started to enjoy running, recently. I don't know what is going on, because I've NEVER enjoyed or even liked running, but it has become a good release. When I run all I concentrate on is the beat of my music. Running helps me forget my worries, problems, and pains and puts me in great shape. I want to get better and faster, so that IF I end up in the CIA, I will be in prime physical shape... now I just need to practice running in heels. Wish me luck.
Last night I went and saw this movie with Ashton and Andrea. We ate at Qudoba (WOO-WHO!), got some Starbucks, and then went to the movie theater. The movie was so so so good! We all enjoyed it, the beginning moved kind of slow; however the story was great all around. Amanda Seyfried was the leading girl and I must say I really enjoyed her character. The was simple, sweet, cool, and really instyle with a gun in her hand... Everything I want to be!
I can't wait to hear about your time at NLR, I am sure both weekends have been/ will be great. I am super jealous that you AND Caleb are there, at the same time, without me. But. I'll deal. Next year, right?
This week Rachel came over and we made Spiced Apple Coffee Cake, let me just say. It was heaven in the mouth. Simply delightful. And of course, it was perfect with a cup of tea. Can't wait to make it with you!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, let's try to skype soon!

Lovelovelove you most,

Rach


P.S. I found these on Anthropologie and I NEED them. How cute are they!?

No comments:

Post a Comment