Thursday, August 25, 2011

school and such

Dear Rachel,
First of all, I love the picture of the cows.  I have the picture hanging on my wall that your mom got me.  (Remember?  The one with the cow?) 
Second.  You know that I love records.  I absolutely can not get enough of my Bill Cosby record you gave me.  I found out about a little record store is not too far from my house.  WE should visit there the next time you visit me.  I think that would be fun.  It sounds like a really good place.
I really wish we could talk more on the phone.  School seems to be so busy lately.  Getting all my homework done at night and hardly texting you is hard some nights.  We haven't skyped in forever and that makes me sad.  Normally, that would be my fault because I always seem to be doing something when you are free.  We will try to plan that all better during the rest of the year.
I absolutely love Hillsong's music.  We sang that song last week every morning at school.  It made me happy that you wrote that too me the same week. 
I am glad you are enjoying school.  Do you ever feel like you are the only one who does?  Sometimes I look around the room and everyone is half asleep.  I generally don"t notice because I am so engaged in the lecture.  I think this year is going to be a good year for me academically.  I just want you to keep up your zeal for learning!
Hope you have a great Friday tomorrow!
Love,
Rebekah (Beka)

No comments:

Post a Comment